On your special day
Since our wedding releases are very bespoke, we always prefer to discuss the options with you, but briefly:
- We cover a 25 mile radius of Brighton and usually supply up to 5 doves for the price of two – one each for the bride and groom, with 3 extras that can be released from the basket or by hand by bridesmaids or family to represent those guests you know will be watching over the day but can only be with you in spirit.
- A flock of up to 6-10 doves can be provided at extra cost.
- We can now also offer a pretty, square display cage that stands on a white pillar and holds two doves, for the bride and groom. This can be set up at the church before the ceremony.
- Baskets are decorated in flowers and ribbons to match as closely as possible those of the wedding
- An experienced handler is in attendance throughout. They will show you how to hold the doves and explain a little about their care and homing instincts as well as tell guests how to get best photos so they get to enjoy the full experience and take away some beautiful videos.
We offer you white feather keepsakes and a free gift of a small wooden dove inscribed with your names and wedding date,
“Like all brides I’d faced a number of challenges in the run up to my wedding – the usual, from what colour will all the bridesmaids agree on; to the more serious, family members getting sick and how to mark the presence of those who had passed away. They’d be in our thoughts, very much in our thoughts on the day, and somehow I wanted photographic evidence of that ……
As the doves flew, rising white and shiny against a clear blue sky – two for my husband and I, followed by three released by our bridesmaids that represented my mother and brother and my husband’s father, we knew they were with us, blessing our union . It was magical and very moving …. Thank you so much for such an awesome and memorable tribute. The amazing photos and video will always be a truly beautiful reminder” CJ, Hove
Throughout the world white doves are recognised as symbols of love, peace and harmony, so what could be more special than releasing white doves as part of your wedding celebration?
Weddings are wonderful, exciting, memorable days when lots of love and a huge amount of creative teamwork come together to give the bride and groom the best start possible to their married life.
But because life is never straight-forward and high expectations are only achieved after hefty challenges are overcome, the run up can also be fraught with emotion. The good, the bad…. and yes, the sad.
Bringing all these to a beautiful and fitting climax on her special day is every bride’s dream, and that very moment is captured in memory and photo in a dove release.