Welcome to sussex dove release
The Magic of Our Doves is Two fold
- First, it’s magical to hold and connect with doves – for thousands of years and across cultures they have been symbols of love, peace and new beginnings.
- Secondly, it’s magical that no matter where we take them in their special wicker baskets, on release they fly straight back home again, often arriving before we do (their GPS works better than ours!)
Lambert’s White Dove Release and Sussex Doves are now one company and bring you over two decades of experience in raising, caring for and delivering white doves for release at a wide range of events, including weddings, funerals, memorials, community and charitable events.
Based in Hove, East Sussex, mother and daughter team, Viv and Laura, have about 40 doves who sleep each night in purpose built sheds and fly free all day. Raised by, cared for and very used to us, they are available for weddings, funerals, events and parties within a 30 mile radius of Brighton.
Our Doves Are Eco-Friendly
Whether released by hand or straight from the basket, symbolising the union or re-union of souls, a journey home or a fresh start, a dove release can have a profound impact on those involved.
It’s an honour and privilege to cradle one of these beautiful birds as they trustingly await permission to fly.
Connecting and sharing with them the message you want them to carry then trusting them in return to release that message with every beat of their wings, a special and unique bond is formed – one you will never forget.
Very importantly, while bringing you a very special experience, our doves add to the beauty of the East and West Sussex countryside they fly over. They don’t pollute it in ways that cause damage to wild life or rivers.
What People Have Said about us
Is there something you’re ready to let go of now..
to see fly free?
All ‘holding on’ happens in our minds and entraps our hearts, yet love sets us free. It’s never grasping or restraining, it’s a gift that encourages us to fly.
Ask anyone who’s released and sent a message with one of our doves and they’ll tell you how without a word being said, they take your love and, with every beat of their wings, spread it far and wide.
Bonds broken, your heart flies open. It’s the best gift you can give yourself – or someone you love.
Professional, reliable & caring
- We are always smartly dressed in our brand colours
- Our baskets are attractively decorated with flowers in colours chosen by the clients
- Punctual: we attend in good time but keep a low profile until required to step up and introduce our doves and ourself
- We offer either hand or basket release
- We give white feather gifts to clients and guests after the release
- Organise attendees in a sensitive but confident manner, ensuring their dove release creates a very special memory for them
Get in touch
Would you like to book a white dove release, or ask Viv and Laura a question? Contact us today and we will get back to you..