Welcome to Sussex Dove Release
The magic of doves is two fold
- First, it’s magical to hold and connect with doves, who for thousands of years and across cultures they have been symbols of love, peace and new beginnings.
- Secondly, it’s magical that no matter where we take them in their purpose built carriers, on release they fly straight back home to us, often arriving before we do (their GPS works better than ours!)
Professional, reliable & caring
- We liaise and work closely with wedding organisers, funeral directors or other professionals to ensure your day and dove release go smoothly
- Punctual: we attend in good time but keep a low profile until required to step up and introduce our doves and ourselves
- We are always smartly dressed in our brand colours
- Our baskets and wedding display cage are attractively decorated with flowers in colours chosen by you
- An experienced handler always accompanies the doves
- We offer either hand or basket release
- Attendees are organised in a sensitive but confident manner, ensuring each dove release creates a very special memory
- We gift white feathers and a personally inscribed dove plaque after the release
- Before the release we are happy to explain briefly to guests how our doves find their way home.
- We can offer quick instructions on how to get best still or video photographs.
Please note: the welfare of our doves is paramount and in adverse weather conditions we may need to cancel a release. We will always work with you to find a suitable alternative date but where this is not possible, a full refund will be given.
Our Doves Are Eco-Friendly
Whether released by hand or straight from the basket, symbolising the union or re-union of souls, a journey home or a fresh start, a dove release can have a profound impact on those involved.
It’s an honour and privilege to cradle one of these beautiful birds as they trustingly await permission to fly.
Connecting and sharing with them the message you want them to carry then imagining it’s release with every beat of their wings, a special and unique bond is formed – one you will never forget.
Very importantly, whatever your occasion, we respectfully ask you to consider our planet. While bringing you a very special experience, our doves add to the beauty of the East and West Sussex countryside they fly over. They don’t pollute it in ways that cause damage to wild life or rivers.
What People Have Said about us
Is there something you’re ready to let go of now..
to see fly free?
All ‘holding on’ happens in our minds and entraps our hearts, yet love sets us free. It’s never grasping or restraining, it’s a gift that encourages us to fly.
Ask anyone who’s released and sent a message with one of our doves and they’ll tell you how without a word being said, they take your love and, with every beat of their wings, spread it far and wide.
Bonds broken, your heart flies open. It’s the best gift you can give yourself – or someone you love.
Get in touch
Would you like to book a white dove release, or ask Viv and Laura a question? Contact us today and we will get back to you..